[OWASP-GUIDE] Going on with the Guide

Christopher Todd chris at christophertodd.com
Sun Feb 15 12:19:24 EST 2004

Mark,

Sounds great, and your points (in both emails) are well taken.  Every
volunteer project suffers from the issues you point out.  So as you
suggested, let's get on with it!  :-)

What can I do?  I noticed from the CVS yesterday that the structure
for 2.0 seems to be in place, but that the existing content needs to
be migrated (i.e. cut and paste the content into the new structure).
Is that correct?  If so, I would be happy to take reponsibility for
the Language-specific chapter, and integrate the Java and PHP stuff,
since I am already familiar with that.  But what else can I tackle?

My work schedule recently has been insane, but I think I can find a
few hours a week to work on this.  Now that I have wirless in my
house, I can plug away on my laptop while watching Nascar.  :-)

Chris