[OWASP-GUIDE] Going on with the Guide

Andrew van der Stock avanderstock at b-sec.com
Thu Feb 12 18:24:52 EST 2004

Adrian,

I'd suggest using the nightly build process through CVS check-ins, so people
can contribute (or edit) after reviewing the changes in the nightly build
PDF.

One change I'd like to see is more information regarding *how to fix* rather
than just the why and how to exploit the problem. For example, it's fine to
say force your web server to assert a locale, but how to do this on a sample
web server or two would be good. As it's an open project, probably choosing
Apache (web server) and Tomcat (JSP servlet engine) as the examples would be
a good idea. Someone with enough interest could later theoretically produce
"productized" versions for IIS / ASP.NET or for PHP.

Andrew