[OWASP-GUIDE] OWASP Guide v2 - CLOSED: Peer Review of Security Techniques

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Fri Aug 13 09:07:11 EDT 2004

Hi Alex

> Can you forward me an updated copy of what you're going to ship for
> Chapters 5 and 6, I'd be very interested. I'd be happy to provide
> some feedback on them specifically, and I'm keenly interested in
> seeing how they evolve.

You are talking about the "Language and Technology Specific Guidelines"
section right? You can find an overview over the Guide v2's structure on
this URL:

http://www.owasp.org/documentation/guide/guide_project_plan.html

Right now nothing is done for that section since I concentrated to get the
other sections ready. But it was my intention to get that section with the
language chapters starting as well rsn. My intention with this is to get
the text from the old version as a basis and extend this with stuff
missing. Or create parts which were missing the versions before as well.

Hope this was concrete enough?

Regards,
Adrian