[OWASP-GUIDE] Please confirm your request to join Design_Web

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Mon Aug 9 16:36:10 EDT 2004

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Yahoo! Groups [mailto:confirm-s2-TNEY6P_xJqsa1mWgi2i0baLEiIs-owasp-guide=lists.sourceforge.net at yahoogroups.com]
	Sent: Mon 8/9/2004 2:46 PM
	To: owasp-guide at lists.sourceforge.net
	Subject: [OWASP-GUIDE] Please confirm your request to join Design_Web

	Hello owasp-guide at lists.sourceforge.net,

	We have received your request to join the Design_Web
	group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

	This request will expire in 7 days.

	TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

	1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

	  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
	   Web browser's address bar.)

	-OR-

	   in your email program

	If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
	Design_Web group, please accept our apologies
	and ignore this message.

	Regards,

	Yahoo! Groups Customer Care