[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for motivating forces

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Wed Mar 26 00:17:21 EST 2003

Not sure if this was answered and catching up on mails so here is my 2
cents worth.

It was .NET security framework and not .NET MVC. Aim was to show the
security model (CLR, managed code, ADO.NET, web forms validators etc)

The original author went AWAOL ;-( I'll remove him from project tomorow.

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>