[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for motivating forces

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Mon Mar 24 06:21:46 EST 2003

> If the .NET stuff is about MVC, I don't know, but I if it's .NET
> framework security, I can assist this coming weekend.

AFAIK it's both with surely the main focus on .NET Framework Security (MVC
would be the implementation ontop the framework in my opinion and
therefore better found in the language specific chapter).

While I have not the time to write on the .NET Framework Security chapter
also, I could do a technical review for you afterwards, if you like.

Regards,
Adrian