[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for motivating forces

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Sun Mar 23 14:26:21 EST 2003

I am onto mine later today / tomorrow I promise. I am travelling that
week I am afraid but I have an idea up my sleeve how we maybe able to do
some roadshows later this year and get beers in several US cities.

Apart from mine and the odd tasks, did the .NET chapter get resolved ?

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>