[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for action

Andrew van der Stock avanderstock at b-sec.com
Sun Mar 16 18:09:22 EST 2003

Abe,

The document is not XML grammatically correct - I edited it by hand in
Visual Studio, imported all your text and massaged it. I've installed a
Linux box with DocBook tools as I simply cannot make any win32 docbook
tools work. Fop simply does not run under Java SDK 1.4.1, 1.4.0 or 1.3.1
or the Microsoft VM on win32, so I had no way to test it.

Andrew