[OWASP-GUIDE] Docbook Layout

Ray Stirbei rstirbei at acm.org
Sat Mar 15 20:56:21 EST 2003

Thank you Chris and I have updated both tasks.

I've meant to write the script today but I was having some difficulty
installing all the Docbook related programs on my machine. I was thinking of
running the script on my server for now until we can run it on OWASP servers.
I'm planning to do this tomorrow along with the layout.

I am not sure how accurate the task completion list is but I would like to ask
everyone to update CVS with their latest version. In the case the task is
completed, please let me know so I can update the project list. Let me know
otherwise as well becuase I can help.

Cheers

ray