[OWASP-GUIDE] Docbook Layout

Christopher Todd chris at christophertodd.com
Sat Mar 15 17:59:29 EST 2003

Mark,

I could easily write a script or an Ant build file to do a nightly build of
the document.  The only thing I'm not sure about is whether we can run this
script on the Sourceforge servers.  If we can, then this should be easy.  If
we can't, it's only a smidge more difficult, so long as we have a web server
somewhere on which we can run this.  I could probably get the script done
this weekend, or early next week at the latest.

As for task completion, I would say the two tasks assigned to me are 100%
done, with the exception of proof reading, which needs to be done for
everything anyway.  So could someone with admin rights update task #65746
and 65511 accordingly?

My schedule right now has calmed down a bit (I've been completely slammed at
work recently), so I should be able to help proof reading.  Just let me know
which chapters I should review.

Chris