[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for action

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Fri Mar 14 13:38:24 EST 2003

Would have to disagree I am afraid. Its being widely implemented,
supported by IE and Netscape and a W3C standard. No ones saying thats
all that should be in privacy. If someone wants to write more than have
at it. Tim Smiths P3P write up so far is all we have.

It was assigned as a task a while back and this is the first complaint
(I think?) so I would vote that it stays.

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>