[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for action

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Thu Mar 13 13:12:04 EST 2003

I never have the last word on anything ;-)

I think its a good point to discuss the new document flow and chapter /
sub chapter heading though.

I can see a case for SAML and Liberty and .NET passport being part of a
chapter on SSO / Authentication. I can also see a case for it being part
of web services.

Does anybody have an idealized list of all Chapter headings or strong
feeling n how things should be laid out ?

Anybody interested in re-doing the DocBook when the new layout is agreed
?

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>