[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for action

Mikael mikael at whip3.net
Thu Mar 6 16:29:18 EST 2003

Hi all,

I committed a draft just now for what I've written on PHP
(php_draft.xml), sorry for the somewhat long delay :-/

Please look through it and let me know what you think.

Two smaller sections aren't complete yet, "Target functions" and
"Configuration settings", but I will do my best to finish them this
weekend.

Best regards,
Mikael Simonsson