[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide V2 - A time for action

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Wed Mar 5 15:37:58 EST 2003

Heya

> Most of us haven't yet updated the CVS with the work we all committed to
> getting done by the middle of Feb and I fear we may have hit one of
> those troughs.

I just detected, that I still have some few sections uncompleted. Not
much, this can be done on the weekend, but I most obviously missed this :)

Anyhow. I do have a much bigger problem:

"My" chapter is still unnumbered (I think the last discussion wasn't
finished) and the part by Abe Kang about SAML is still missing (or merged
in another chapter?).

So please Mark or anyone else: How do we go on with these problems?

Regards,
Adrian