[OWASP-GUIDE] Meeting Suggestion - OWASP Con - Provisional Sept 2003

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Tue Jan 28 22:52:15 EST 2003

I agree. We need to focus on quality and not quantity at this stage. I
am getting offered a project every two weeks at this stage. The first 6
months of 2003 is all about getting the portal out (very soon), Guide
V2, CodeSeeker (which is near release code now btw), VulnXML, WebGoat V2
and of course Filters. Hopefully Testing as well but who knows.

If we can achieve that and WebScarab V1 this year with the .NET MVC /
RBAC framework in development and look back with pride on the quality, I
think it will be an amazing achievement by everyone and make for a great
OWASP Con.