[OWASP-GUIDE] Meeting Suggestion - OWASP Con - Provisional Sept 2003

Jeremy Poteet jpoteet at tech-partners.com
Tue Jan 28 22:40:12 EST 2003

I like this idea a lot.  I think it would really help jumpstart version 3,
as well as provide an overview of all of the projects going on.  There are
so many things going on it's hard to keep up with everything.  I'm not
saying that's a bad thing. :-)  It is good to take time and regroup from
time to time.

Jeremy