[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide Chapter 10 Thoughts

Alex Russell alex at netWindows.org
Tue Jan 28 17:12:27 EST 2003

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 14:41, Christopher Todd wrote:
> Sounds fine,

Wow. I actually expected more resistance = )

> but given that each <chapter> tag contains a label
> attribute, should we change the labels to reflect the chapter names?  Or
> simply leave the label attributes blank?

I think changing them to reflect chapter names is a better bet.

> And should I go ahead an rename these files, or would you like to flesh
> this out a little more?

I'm not sure that we should do it at all. Instead, I suggest we file a
request with the SF staff to move them in the repository so we don't loose
our history.

To that end, I think we should come up with chapter names first and then
I'll go ahead and submit the request. They've been quite responsive to our
CVS restructuring requests in the past, and eve moreso if you provide them
with the script you want run = )

So proposed chapter names for ch's 1-14?

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org