[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide Chapter 10 Thoughts

Alex Russell alex at netWindows.org
Tue Jan 28 16:10:37 EST 2003

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 13:45, Christopher Todd wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Great ideas about chap 10 and 11, but they'll be a lot of work.  Can we
> fit them in for v2, or should we put them off for v2.1 or 3?

I know I'm probably going to earn Mark's ire at this, but I'm a "when it's
ready, and not a second before" kinda guy. We only get so many shots before
people reading/using our stuff decide to walk away and find something more
useful, and I say make every one of those count.

The release-early, release-often thing works pretty well among a tight knit
group of early adopters and testers, but for projects like the Guide, I'm
more cautious. I say we get what we think we need in now and hold off on
new content if that's what it takes to get what we've currently got into
ship-shape.

Mark? Care to blast a hole through my viewpoint? = )

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org