[OWASP-GUIDE] per-chapter attribution

Gene McKenna mckenna at bluedot.com
Tue Jan 28 02:23:37 EST 2003

if you author an appendix, use <appendixinfo> instead of
<chapterinfo>. Otherwise it is the same.

Also, I've listed myself in the authorgroup for three
chapters, but in two of them my input was a few paragraphs
and certainly not the whole thing. I am not trying to
take credit for other's work. I am assuming that authorgroup
implies a potential plurality of authors for a chapter.
I don't know who wrote the bulk of chapters 6 and 10, but
I'd feel better if they added their names.

Also, the bookinfo.xml file wasn't validating properly.
I believe I fixed it.

GENE