[OWASP-GUIDE] a note on validation

Alex Russell alex at securepipe.com
Mon Jan 27 11:12:41 EST 2003

Well, a lot of people have been guilty of this over the past 6 months
(myself included), but as we split responsibility for the chapters out
more widely, I can see it becomming more of an issue, so I thought it'd
be good to let people know how it'll be handled moving forward = )

--
Alex Russell
alex at SecurePipe.com