[OWASP-GUIDE] RE: offer

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Mon Jan 20 11:31:47 EST 2003

Great. Before you start we will need to get you setup at Sourceforge,
registered with the Guide list (CC'd on this message) and the proposed
content re-write agreed by the group in general.

Team, another great author from RSA for the crypto section.

We use DocBook for documentation and CVS over SSH to do version
control..

We have found it works best if you can put together a chapter outline
and send it to the list (owasp-guide at lists.sourceforge.net) for
discussion.

We then use the task manager at Sourceforge to track progress.

Looking forward to working with you !

Mark