[OWASP-GUIDE] [Fwd: SAML Chapter Finished]

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Mon Jan 20 03:36:44 EST 2003

Abe,

This is great stuff. It is indeed detailed and will need to be edited to
fit into the book flow, but I am sure when the new content is added that
will be less than if it had been added to the original version.

As you know the good news is we now have professional editors going to
help us. I will gt this into DocBook over the next two weeks and we can
go from there. If anyone let has time let me know ;-)

Also why don't we all do a peer review on line of this content ? I will
read over the next 48 hours and post my comments.

Cheers and thanks again!