[OWASP-GUIDE] P3P

Alex Russell alex at netWindows.org
Mon Jan 20 02:44:10 EST 2003

On Saturday 18 January 2003 02:19, Mark Curphey wrote:
> I was just chatting to Tim Smith about P3P and he offered to write a
> chapter on P3P and re-write the privacy section of the Guide V2.
>
> I think this would be great content.
>
> Does everyone else ?

Frankly, I'm not sure. I have a hard time either putting P3P forward as a
solution to any serious problem, and I'm having a hard time figuring out
why it would have a place in the Guide. As always, I'm willing to be
convinced either way.

Anyone got a compelling argument for why we should have such a thing?

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org