[OWASP-GUIDE] Web Services Description in Chapter 02

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Sat Jan 18 12:21:23 EST 2003

> I had a task to completely re-write Chapter 2. I have started but not
> committed to CVS yet. If there are additions when I am finished, pls
> feel free to make em ;-)

I already did some additions, I will send them to you in private, so you
may merge them on your own, or I can add them later, or perhaps they are
in already :)

It was just a day for writing and things came out of my hands like magic,
so I thought I'd write the lines before hearing from you :)

Regards,
Adrian