[OWASP-GUIDE] 12th Jan Deadline

Christopher Todd chris at christophertodd.com
Thu Jan 16 21:02:25 EST 2003

Mark,

Life, work and family have all conspired against me wrt working on the Java
section of the guide.  But if we are resetting the schedule by 2 weeks, then
I can definitely satisfy my obligations there.  I need to get in touch with
the person doing the J2EE section, though, to coordinate our coverage.

Chris Todd