[OWASP-GUIDE] 12th Jan Deadline

Andrew J. Downum andrew at psiqueue.com
Wed Jan 15 23:29:05 EST 2003

I had thought that my deadline was today, the 15th, and was burning the
midnight oil to make it.  If I can have another week, say by the 22nd
(Wednesday) that would De excellent, and the quality of my submission
world be improved.

I have also been having some trouble with the SourceForge web CVS, is
anyone else having problems?

~ Andrew J. Downum