[OWASP-GUIDE] Readable Form?

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Mon Jan 6 03:07:02 EST 2003

> I know that ultimately it will get published into
> PDF and/or HTML. I also know that it is not trivial
> to make that happen.

Well actually it *is* trivial. The syntax you will need on a Unix based
System (don't know what tools to use on Windows, but there most probably
are the same) is like that:

db2x.sh -h <docbook.xml>

where <docbook.xml> is the file you would like to have as HTML formatted
file. db2x.sh is a wrapping script for the db2html, db2pdf etc tools which
you probably will find via google, if you are not having them on your
system already (which I suppose you have not, since you seem to work on
Windows -> your EMail Client suggests so :) )

If you run into problems, I could try to fetch a windows based program and
test this for you.

Regards,
Adrian