[OWASP-GUIDE] Frameworks (.NET and J2EE) and Langauage Chapters

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Wed Jan 1 13:05:54 EST 2003

On reflection my vote would be for this approach. I can see the value of
an overview of the security features of the framework itself and then
specifics about web app sec, the asp.net, ado.net etc

Maybe the question is can (and will) Andrew encapsulate a framework
overview without it becoming a massive prologue so it provides
sufficient information for context.

Haven't heard any other opinions ;-(

Apurv, how were you planning to tackle J2EE on this angle ?