[OWASP-GUIDE] Frameworks (.NET and J2EE) and Langauage Chapters

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Wed Jan 1 06:25:45 EST 2003

> Absolutely true that ASP.NET is not the whole .NET framework.  My worry
> here is that we need to maintain a focus on the stuff that will be
> important to web developers or we risk losing them in a maze of
> unrelated technologies.

What I mostly can see with developers is, that many of them are not
interested in the surrounding technology or even completely in the
technology they use. So the question which arises for me is if we want to
tell the developers what they will need to know, or what they want to
hear. (And what developers we try to reach...)

Regards and Happy New Year,
Adrian