[OWASP-GUIDE] Passport location

Andrew van der Stock avanderstock at b-sec.com
Wed Feb 19 18:25:17 EST 2003

Okay, easily done.

I'll make up a new chapter and markup the SAML stuff we received
previously in as well. Just need someone to provide the Liberty content.

I'll commit a new file "sso.xml" later today. Mark, if you're happy with
that arrangement, can you please make the changes needed for the table of
contents.

Thanks,
Andrew