[OWASP-GUIDE] Updates

Christopher Todd chris at christophertodd.com
Mon Feb 17 11:34:25 EST 2003

Adrian,

Yes, I was planning on using Struts as the prime example of an MVC-based web
app development framework, but I wanted to be able to cite other examples as
well, so as not to give the impression that you can only do MVC in Java.  I
have a personally bias towards Java because I like it and I know it, but the
Guide coverage should be as broad as possible.

Let's chat off list about PHP, ASP, and other examples, I'd love to hear
more.

Chris