[OWASP-GUIDE] Updates

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Sun Feb 16 19:56:53 EST 2003

Ah yeah the snow.....I guess I will learn to love it when I move to
Boston ;-)

I thought your initial stuff was really good Chris.

There is a great article on an MVC for Dot NET written for ASP Today by
Paul Boal.

Warning :You have to pay $5 for it, please don't flame me with "why pay
for anything on an open source project" like I got when I suggested it
to some other people.

It is however a great read and the code is in the OWASP CVS (dotnet
module) as we have a stealth .NET MVC / RBAC proof of concept project in
the brew. Paul Boal is involved with that project and so I am sure will
be happy to help discuss his code or MVC's for .NET platforms.

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>