[Owasp-google-hacking] FW: Google hacking inquiry complete

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Sep 28 12:17:46 EDT 2010

Dear Steven Steggles and Brad Empeigne,

I would like to inform that the Google hacking inquiry has been completed.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Google_Hacking_Project

We take the opportunity to thank both the time this situation has consumed
you and the patience you have shown when waiting for completion of our
internal process.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager