[Owasp-google-hacking] Google Hacking Project

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jun 14 02:54:43 EDT 2010

Steven,

If you request was valid and in the interest of this OWASP Project it
would have been made when http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl was
available (i.e. almost a year ago).

Therefore, my request is a "necessary evil" considering you are
feeding the trolls and CCed a number of OWASP Board Members. You need
to accept that they are accountable in publishing on an open mailing
list.

You can hide but considering
http://www.odesk.com/users/XHTML-CSS-Javascript-Fireworks-Web-Designer-Developer_~~730ac912e539ec56
is likely to be you then at least this person has had the added
benefit of coincidentally rising in its ranking within the Google