[Owasp-google-hacking] Google hacking code

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jun 14 02:21:41 EDT 2010

Brad,

Interested parties had to provide a valid Google SOAP Search API key
which I then confirmed *prior* to forwarding the source code. If you
would like to provide a valid Google SOAP Search API key associated
with your Google Account i.e. brad.empeigne at gmail.com then I take the
extraordinary action recreating the SVN repository.

Your agenda is more sinister then stated i.e. contacting me privately
and then escalating this to an unrelated OWASP Mailing List where you
knew I was occupied with independently arbitrating the concerns of the
OWASP Melbourne Chapter to create
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=owaspgate and then claiming that
this was an innocent mistake is perceived as the action of a troll -
again please address the request within
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-google-hacking/2010-June/000016.html

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2008/10/sector-walking-out-of-googless.html
would be in direct conflict to the hidden agenda of self promotion.

To quote the "Project Home" tab of http://code.google.com/p/dic/ i.e.
"This repository should be considered an historical archive as no
further development is planned due to the retirement of the Google
SOAP Search API in September 2009."

I never denied that this project "is in the past" but it still
promoted within my signature is to direct people to the OWASP Testing
Guide who may have reached OWASP via the GHDB - I have moved on to
contributing to OWASP in other ways.

I would suggest that if you want to be taken seriously that you
contribute via the AJAX Search API and cease being a "tire kicker" as
I have offered you my mobile/cell twice yet you have persisted in
escalating this to the mailing list.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh