[Owasp-google-hacking] Google Hacking Project

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jun 14 00:55:15 EDT 2010

Steven,

It has been inferred by others that "Brad Empeigne" and "George
Anelopolis" are *not* actual people but rather are anonymous trolls
due to their lack of "footprint" i.e.
1. http://www.google.com.au/search?q=%22Brad+Empeigne%22+OR+%22Bradley+Empeigne%22
2. http://www.google.com.au/search?q="George+Anelopolis"

To mitigate this possibility of trolling and damage to the reputations
of actual people, can you send me (and the other @owasp.org members
referenced in your e-mail) your contact information and timezone and
references (i.e. contact information of current and previous managers
you reported too and associated company names)?

This request has also been extended to "George Anelopolis" and "Brad Empeigne".

I would like to thank yourself, George and Brad in advance for your
assistance and will ensure that this matter is promptly resolved.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh