[Owasp-google-hacking] Fwd: OWASP-Leaders List Subscription

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Jul 29 03:30:32 EDT 2010

Dinis,

To quote from https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003408.html
>(CCing the owasp-leaders list (just FYI and please wait for the enquiry to provide your 'on-the-record' comments and views))
> [SNIP]
> Btw, on a recent OWASP board email thread, I defended that since we need to
> take into account that you are 'innocent until proven guilty' you should
> still be included in the OWASP-leaders list. Please don't send emails like
> the one below to that list and respect your fellow OWASP Leaders (who are
> trying to help you)

 I *never* sent this to the OWASP Leaders List - you did

Furthermore, you *not* me forwarded the initial thread to the
OWASP-Leaders List i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003281.html

Please don't publish correspondence to the Leaders List and then
remove the other parties right to respond as confirmed below as it
cases doubt on the creditability of your inquiry.