[Owasp-google-hacking] [GPC] Update Needed

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Jul 29 01:54:45 EDT 2010

Brad,

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:25 AM, Brad Causey <bradcausey at owasp.org> wrote:
> There are a number of reasons that your project is being marked as inactive.
> Not in the least, your attitude about all of this raises concerns.

My "attitude" is a result of trying to protect innocent parties from
further damage to their reputation that do not have a relationship
with OWASP i.e. http://twitter.com/taviso/status/19374895362

The project should have been marked inactive almost a year ago (i.e.
September 2009) as I stated at OWASP EU 2009, the GPC Survey and on
the project's mailing list in July 2009.

> Some legitimate issues were raised regarding the status of your code, and
> your project overall. Rather than addressing these concerns, you've
> attempted to divert the process by complaining about harassing emails and
> twitter feeds, while blaming others for your lack of action.

https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-google-hacking/2010-July/000041.html
- What haven't I addressed?

https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2010-June/thread.html
- How is the twitter/OWASP Melbourne backchannel not related
considering this is a supported view i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003308.html?

> I suggest you worry less about Tom, Towny Roberto, and others, and look
> closely at your actions and attitude, as well as the project and
> organization that you've used to gain visibility in the application security
> space.

Towny Roberto doesn't exist i.e. http://twitter.com/cmlh/trolls/members

I was very well known in the Australian community prior to joining
OWASP and highlighting an association to OWASP provides no benefit to
me as presenter i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2009-September/001976.html.

--
Regards,