[Owasp-google-hacking] [GPC] Update Needed

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jul 12 18:30:31 EDT 2010

Tom,

Apologies for not attending the conference call but I received this
e-mail overnight in Australia.

If you schedule the conference call around the Afternoon (East Coast)
or Evening (West Coast) (i.e. USA Timezone) then it will be early
morning in Sydney i.e. AEST -
http://australia.gov.au/about-australia/our-country/time and I will be
available.

The fact is that an "Engineering Manager at Google" was the
description of who last viewed my profile on LinkedIn at the time of
the thread in question - if it wasn't an "Engineering Manager at
Google" then who then "raised to" your "attention"  of "the linked'in
bio page of Christian @ www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich and the
work of such a "project"?

--
Regards,