[Owasp-google-hacking] The Aug 2008 Complaint received by Tom Brennan from an "Engineering Manager at Google"

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jul 12 03:19:48 EDT 2010

Tom,

I have attached the thread related to what I consider to be a
complaint made by an "Engineering Manager at Google" which you evade
by stating that it is related to the SoC without providing any further
information aside from the stating that the project will be deleted.

As you provided no information in light of OWASP claiming to be open
and therefore transparent, I had to assume the worst possible case,
i.e. that I had insulted Google somehow and that my project would be
terminated - Hence I moved to restrict the distribution of the source
code to those who possessed a valid SOAP Search API Key so that their
(Google) Terms of Service would not be directly violated by this OWASP
Project.

Can you please act in a transparent manner and reveal the identity of
the person who viewed my LinkedIn Profile and the context of the
discussion that took place with them please?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh