[Owasp-google-hacking] Google hacking code

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sat Jul 10 22:35:52 EDT 2010

Brad,

The "Post Google SOAP Search API Deprecation Release" is now available
i.e. http://code.google.com/p/dic/source/browse/trunk/dic.pl

You will be violating Google's Term of Service if you execute this
release post http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2009/08/well-earned-retirement-for-soap-search.html
even in light of a valid SOAP Search API Key.

As I stated before Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage
SOAP Message but it should execute without any errors excluding that
multiple warnings are now displayed e.g.

<quote>
$ ./dic.pl -key "demo" -query "site:owasp.org" -wsdl
"./GoogleSearch.wsdl" -start 80

"Download Indexed Cache" Proof of Concept (PoC) v0.2 (Post Google SOAP
Search API Deprecation Release)

Copyright 2008, 2009 Christian Heinrich
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0

WARNING: You are violating Google's Terms of Service if you execute
this post http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2009/08/well-earned-retirement-for-soap-search.html

Appending ./siteowasp.org/dic

Downloading http://www.owasp.org/ from Google Cache [0k] as 80.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/download/ from Google Cache [0k] as 81.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org:443/ from Google Cache [0k] as 82.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/images/3/33/Schwachstellen_in_SAP_Web_Anwendungen.pdf
from Google Cache [0k] as 83.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cincinnati from Google
Cache [0k] as 84.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia from Google Cache
[0k] as 85.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSensor_DetectionPoints
from Google Cache [0k] as 86.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/index.php/San_Antonio from Google
Cache [0k] as 87.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Front_Range_OWASP_Conference_2009
from Google Cache [0k] as 88.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
Downloading http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing_Guide_Introduction
from Google Cache [0k] as 89.html
WARNING: Sensepost's Aura does not support doGetCachedPage SOAP Message
</quote>

I finalizing the (PoC) v0.2 Post Google SOAP Search API Deprecation
Release for download from http://code.google.com/p/dic/downloads/list
at the moment - this should be available shortly.

Please let me know if you need any further information or assistance?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh