[Owasp-google-hacking] Google Hacking Project - Note by Jeff Williams, Chair, The OWASP Foundation

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Jul 8 02:51:55 EDT 2010

Dinis,

I will publish the rebuttal to the lack of quality regarding
http://code.google.com/p/dic/source/browse/trunk/dic.pl and that I
abused the OWASP Brand this weekend - I am about to board my flight
back to Sydney which will land this Friday morning (i.e. Sydney,
Australia Timezone).

Once the above is published and your investigation can commence - I
will conclude the related investigation of the recent incident on the
OWASP Chapter Mailing List for Melbourne, Australia which is part of
the greater #OWASPGate campaign - I will provide updates as to when
this is estimated to complete.

Please let me know your thoughts and if there is a possible conflict
with your scheduling?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh