[Owasp-google-hacking] [Owasp-leaders] [GPC] OWASP "GoogleHacking" Project - Status - June 2010

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 6 12:44:53 EDT 2010

Sorry, but we can't put this one to bed,

There has been too many questions and worries raised about this project
which need to be addressed.

The mistakes that have been made need to be documented so that we can learn
its lessons and don't repeat them in the future.

To see what will happen next please refer to one of my last emails were I
explain that we are going to do an 'OWASP Inquiry' into this issue and
explain its scope (for example we are starting with the assumption that
Chistian is an innocent party)

Dinis Cruz

On 6 Jul 2010, at 16:05, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Indeed Arshan, Totally agree.

Community, can we put this to bed and move on. This industry is full of
empty vessels trying to take advantage as we all know.
In future the GPC should be able to prevent such silliness in terms of what
can become an OWASP branded solution and what is snake oil.

-ek

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member