[Owasp-google-hacking] Fwd: OWASP-Leaders List Subscription

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Aug 5 00:24:51 EDT 2010

Steven,

I am *not* the moderator rather Paulo is clearly listed as the
moderator at the bottom of of the
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-google-hacking

I predict that your next piece of slander was that I associated
skipfish to OWASP i.e.
http://twitter.com/TownyRoberto/status/20345626387 and
http://twitter.com/TownyRoberto/status/20353738477 which I clearly did
not i.e. http://www.slideshare.net/cmlh/skipfish/2

Considering RUXCON deleted all other references to me on 20 June but
deliberately excluded
http://www.ruxcon.org.au/2008-presentations.shtml#19 and modified this
to what I presented on which was clearly stated in
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-sydney/2008-November/000053.html
would indicate that the game is up "Steven" - if in fact you are
"Steven Steggles" i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003293.html

--
Regards,