[Owasp-google-hacking] OWASP "Google Hacking" Project - GPC Project Details - DRAFT

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 15:12:37 EDT 2009

Paulo,

Many thanks for your assistance.

The release at RUXCON 2K8 was a Proof of Concept i.e. it doesn't
handle exceptions.

I am in the process of implementing the Perl Best Practices and
closing the issues and this would be the release that should be
reviewed.  I will let the OWASP GPC know when this is available (I
suspect that this will be sometime after March 2010).