[Owasp-gibraltar] Meeting Chapter Planned for 28/11/13

Tanya Secker tsecker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:14:01 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have received a few late notice requests as to whether additional folk
can come along - you are all more than welcome to come but the only thing
is that the room we have booked (the only one available) is for around 12
people.  However, I have been informed that we can get some extra chairs in
there (around 10 or so more) to accommodate extra folk.. Worst case some of
us will be standing and it will be quite cosy but seeing it is quite cold
at the moment this may be a positive thing! :)

See you all tomorrow!
Tanya