[Owasp-gibraltar] Meeting Chapter Planned for 28/11/13

Tanya Secker tsecker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:46:49 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Just to confirm the meeting will start at 6pm on Thursday the 28th of
November (next week) - please make your way to the 'board room' at the John
Mackintosh Hall.  The room is booked until 8pm.

I have around 6 folk confirmed to be coming at the moment but I am hoping
quite a few more will be making it too as quite a few of you confirmed the
28th was good when we postponed  :)

Thanks and see you then!
Tanya