[Owasp-gibraltar] Next Chapter Meeting - June/July?

Tanya Secker tsecker at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:28:34 UTC 2013

Hey Lluis/All,

Just saw the archive - I was not signed up for some reason!  I think the
three of us teaming up would be fun - depending on how many would like to
give it an interactive bash maybe we could have 2-3 laptops with webgoat
and/or DVWA and we can guide people through some of the challenges?

Thanks,
Tanya