[Owasp-germany] OWASP Cheat Sheet Workshop

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Sep 16 23:54:18 UTC 2017

What brilliant pieces of work. Thank you!

I am extremely grateful that you all took time to help the community by
advancing these important cheat sheet.

Very nice work on the changes you made to the REST cheatsheet. It's a
difficult topic and I think you advanced the work significantly. I think
we can take it out of draft mode.

Thank you kindly for adding a new DOS cheatsheet!

I'll be sure to add these to the navigation.

ALOHA! :)

- Jim