[Owasp-germany] Fwd: [Owasp-Karlsruhe] 47. OWASP Karlsruhe: AppSec USA / AppSec Bucharest

zai zai at z.ai
Thu Oct 5 22:43:03 UTC 2017

X-Post from OWASP Karlsruhe :-)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rolf Haynberg" <rolf.haynberg at owasp.org>
Date: Oct 5, 2017 22:54
Subject: [Owasp-Karlsruhe] 47. OWASP Karlsruhe: AppSec USA / AppSec
Bucharest
To: <owasp-karlsruhe at lists.owasp.org>

Hi,

Our 47th OWASP Karlsruhe Meeting will take place next Monday, October 9th.
We will hear talks about and from the recent OWASP AppSec USA conference.
Plus we will have a sneak preview to the AppSec Bucharest which will start
next week as one of their speakers will be in town: Ionut Popescu talks
about "Less Known Web Application Vulnerabilities". So be prepared for a
full-packed evening!

Location will be once again 1&1 Internet SE, the time 19:00

    Ernst-Frey-Straße 10
    Raum 0201
    76135 Karlsruhe

Please let us know if you come via Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/owasp-karlsruhe/events/243958635/?eventId=243958635>,
Doodle <https://doodle.com/poll/iphmurt5iqetqxqb> or any other media of
your choice.

Note: This time the talks will be helt in english only!

Looking forward to seeing you,

Rolf